7 Must-Attend E-Commerce Events in Europe
At MTH Digital we are all about making things happen in online marketing. However, as most of our clients are online shops, we sometimes have to make e-commerce sales happen as well. Therefore, we are attending premium e-commerce events all over Europe in order to stay tuned to the latest trends in e-commerce and also to be updated about the current best practices for online shops marketing campaigns.
We attended some of the e-commerce events in Europe and we thought it will help you as well to choose the events to attend. We will update this list all the time to keep you updated to the must-attend e-commerce conferences and events in Europe.
- GPeC SUMMIT May and GPeC SUMMIT November – The most important e-commerce event in Central and Eastern Europe focusing on User Experience, Logistics, Online Marketing strategy and best practices for online shops. The event happens twice every year for 14 years already and reunites over 1000 attendees per edition. It takes place in Bucharest right in the city centre, the National Theatre of Bucharest. Past speakers included Nir Eyal, Brian McBride (former CEO of ASOS and former CEO of Amazon UK), Peep Laja, Karl Gilis, Bryan Eisenberg, Neil Patel, David Meerman Scott, Brad Geddes, Ross Simmonds, Larry Kim, Brian Dean, Aleyda Solis, Marcus Tandler, Aleyda Solis, Chris Goward, Talia Wolf, Craig Sullivan and many others. GPeC also hosts a yearly competition Online Shops Competition for Romanian e-commerce businesses and also evaluates and announces the yearly winners of the E-Commerce Awards Gala.
- E-Commerce Summit Barcelona – E-Commerce Summit Barcelona is an exclusive invitation-only event for retailers and brands that takes place once a year in May or June in Barcelona. Speakers generally include e-commerce managers and directors from top brands like Nike, Happy Socks, Zalando, IKEA and many others. E-Commerce Summit Barcelona is known for their MeetToMatch, premium matchmaking service, that helps attendees connect and network effectively.
- Internet Retailing Expo IRX – The largest e-commerce event in UK organised by Internet Retailing media company in United Kingdom, Birmingham. It reunites 5000+ attendees, 150+ exhibitors, 100+ speakers and 100+ content hours. It is focused on multichannel retailers and it also hosts the most important expo in European e-commerce, with all the who’s’who exhibitors. The topics covered are multichannel strategies, GDPR, international growth, customer experience, B2B e-commerce, omnichannel innovation.
- E-Commerce Expo London – Happening yearly in London, E-Commerce Expo takes place in September or October and gathers hundreds of exhibitors. The event focuses on omnichannel strategies, multichannel marketing, B2B and B2C e-commerce. The mission of E-Commerce Expo is to gather all the important tools and strategies for your e-commerce business in one single event.
- eTail Europe and eTail Germany – Omnichannel and retail e-commerce conferences happening in London and Berlin, both organised by WBR (Worldwide Business Research). The events focus on omnichannel speakers and networking. Past speakers have included e-commerce decision makers from La Redoute, Farfetch, Made.com, Marks and Spencer, Unilever, John Lewis and other retailers.
- E-Commerce Berlin Expo – One of the first e-commerce events every year, happening in January or February, E-Commerce Berlin Expo gathers over 5000 attendees to the conference and exhibition they organize. It is the meetup place for e-commerce service providers and it reunites 150+ exhibitors and 40+ speakers.
- Savage Marketing – An inspirational e-commerce event taking place in Amsterdam, Netherlands yearly in June. The event focuses on B2C e-commerce marketers and it gathers around 500 attendees and 50 speakers from Red Bull, Huawei, Philips, Uber Eats and more brands.
If you have any other suggestions or if your must-attend e-commerce event is not listed here, just contact us at contact at mth dot digital and we will gladly update the article if your event seems worthy. Looking forward to more and more premium e-commerce events in Europe and to amazing omnichannel expansion!